Sunday, July 5, 2009

What a strange place this is....


Sometimes I have days when I have plenty to do, plenty of people I could see, plenty of books to read, plenty of homework to do, but I just don't quite know what I want to do. The problem isn't the lack of options but rather too many. I know that I can't complain about this....most people would call me ungrateful for not picking something and sticking with it. Call it indecision, being fickle, young, immature, or simply not knowing what you want but that is it. Unfortunately this is not something just today. It is everyday. I am almost finished with school and I can't quite put my finger on what I want to do now. I know what I want to do later...in the far distant future. Is it possible to plan so far ahead that you simply forget about tomorrow?

No comments: