Monday, September 1, 2008

Just a Few Changes Lately

Wow. Wow. Wow. So I haven't posted a blog in ages. I saw a friend today and she reminded me of this fact. So I need to do a little update blog. 2 big changes. #1. I am single and doing fantastic. :) #2. I live in a house now. I will admit, its a little on the ghetto side. We have no air conditioner, but we have swamp coolers. My room is in the attic so its got a little A-frame feel but let me tell you that its seriously the sweetest room ever! We have sky blue SHAG carpet. :) yes. 70's! and everything is wood. Its our own little oasis. When I say our I mean my roommate Vania and mine. Vania is the coolest girl ever. She is from a small island in the Indian Ocean called Mauritius. She speaks 3 languages and is just hilarious and beautiful. We have so much fun in our little attic room! So that is the update on the house. We will be having a house warming party soon so keep your ears and you can come see the house for yourself. :)

3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

Hey, that friend was me! Yay!

Kate said...

yep. ;) It always late at night when I am the busiest that I decide to post something on my blog but you were definately my inspiration. thanks em! ha.

Nickolas Pickolas said...

I'm a big fan of strange places to live too. For example, my strange little attic apartment has ghetto everything... except for a HUGE jacuzzi bathtub complete with jets and a TV hookup spot. How very strange...